Give us a hand and take a class for free! Really it is that easy!
Here is how it works
How To Sign Up:
- Let front desk know you would like to volunteer for a class (specify day and time).
- Come in 30 minutes prior to class start time for brief task training.
Duties Before Class:
- Swiffer the edges of both studio room floors.
- Refill spray bottles for both studios: Windex, alcohol, Mr. Clean (half water, half Mr. Clean).
- Check with front desk if garbage and/or recyclables need to be taken out back.
Duties After Class:
- Clean the floors one entire row at a time from side to side using a little elbow grease to produce a smudge-free floor (this is the fastest method and ensures the entire floor is cleaned).
- Clean the mirrors using ONE or TWO squirts of Windex on a microfiber cloth for all of the mirrors and then put it in the laundry basket. *Please note: Continuously spritzing Windex directly on the mirrors ends up soaking the microfiber cloth and leaving the mirrors with smears.
- Front desk will then email you access to the Google calendar to sign up for future classes.
Thank you so much!
We appreciate your dedication to this practice and to Y2 Yoga studio! That’s it! The class you take is on us!