5 of the Worst Types of People to Practice Next to
August 26, 2019 Posted by Y2 Yoga Blog
Namaste: The light in me sees and honors the light in you.
However, sometimes that light can be very annoying. Especially when you’re trying to practice yoga and the person next to you is being insanely distracting. Now – we are NOT trying to hate, because let’s be honest, we have all probably been that one annoying person in class that everyone is secretly bothered by. So, we are going to take healthier approach and instead of being angry, we are going to laugh about it, except them, and move on. Here’s our list of the 5 most annoying people to practice next to in yoga:
- The person who breathes way too loud. You probably guessed this one. However we can’t NOT put this one in here. You’re trying to practice and the person next to you is going like this:
- The person who cannot hold a balancing posture for the life of them. Let’s face it, we all wobble a little bit and we know there are some of you out there who practice right next to the wall to avoid falling too much ..(yes, we see you), however sometimes it gets a little overboard.
- The person who is secretly in competition with you. We get it… you can kick everyone’s a** in yoga..
- The person who puts their mat down way way way too close to yours… it’s almost touching. Now we can’t help the fact that we are going to have to practice next to someone.. especially because our classes can get pretty packed (#DoYouY2) BUT – there’s no need for your mat to basically be overlapping the person’s next to you.
- ANYONE who moans during class. Don’t do this. Just… don’t.
When you start to hear someone moan during class: