How We Look at Yoga – Quoted
August 5, 2019 Posted by Y2 Yoga Blog
We pulled together our top 7 hilarious quotes about yoga that shockingly make a lot of sense to us.
- “Yoga. Because punching people is frowned upon.” – Yes. Yoga definitely helps bottle in the crazy… however, is punching people really frowned upon..?? Depends on the person.. right?
- “Yoga is not about tightening your ass, it’s about getting your head out of it.” – Take notes ladies and gentlemen. Your head has been shoved up there for quite sometime. Try downward facing dog, a few vinyasa’s, and soon.. you should be good to go.
- “Yogasm: the feeling of bliss when you’re done working your a** off on your mat.” – There is no greater feeling than walking into the cool air’d hallway soaked in sweat after working off your entire day/week/month/year/life; whatever it is for you. Yoga is better than sex (okay we all know that *might* be a lie).
- “I haven’t tried yoga, but I have tried bending over to pick up my keys, so I’m pretty sure I need yoga.” – Absof*ckinlutley you do! Come to yoga, gain some flexibility, and then next time instead of bending over, slide all the way down into full splits to pick them up. And plus… bending over is never a good idea 😉
- “Yoga Class? I thought you said, pour a glass” – Let it flow motherf*cka’s. All the way to the top of the glass.
- “Some days you eat salads and do yoga. Some days you wear yoga pants, drink too much wine, and eat cupcakes. It’s called balance.” – We are all about balance here at Y2. Namaste.
- “Yoga. because some questions can’t be answered by google.” – Google can pretty much help answer the majority of your weird questions. But the ones you’re stuck on? Come to class. Work it out. We’ve got you.