Private Yoga Instruction with Y2 Yoga
3 Reasons a Private Session Can Change Your Life
- What may take months in a class environment can be accomplished in just hours in a one on one setting.
- You will dramatically improve your alignment and mind-body connection, which will lead to greater results.
- You can avoid the trial and error of doing things incorrectly and learn to do them right from DAY ONE!
Private Group Classes (Up to 35)
$199 - $399
Level One Private instruction
$85 - $175
Level Two Private Instruction
$125 - $225
Master Level Private Instruction
$150 - $250
What kind of a Private that is right for you?
Need help with the basics? Need a little refinement? Want to learn the fancy stuff that you see others doing, but don't know where to start?
- Y2 101 - Learn the basics movements of Vinyasa used in Power Yoga. Review how to link your breathe to the poses and their transitions. Perfect for beginners as well as a periodic check up.
- Y2 Sequencing Overview - Break down the famous signature Y2 sequencing and take your practice to a new level! Two sessions are needed to go over all of the Y2 poses but an abbreviated overview can also fit into one.
- Custom Sequencing - With 84,000 poses to chose from, which ones are the ones you should do? Let our guru build a custom sequence based on your body and lifestyle.
- Rehab and Prevention - Centuries before Western medicine started turning to physical therapy, doctors in India used yoga to heal the human body from an astonishing number of ailments. However, yoga can be a double-edged sword for any injury. Let our senior teachers put together a sequence for you to do on your own or to continue practicing under our supervision.
- Inversions and Arm Balances - You can be fancy too and win the next “yoga-off” with your friends! In these sessions, we teach you how to modify the poses and take advanced options when you take our group classes. This is a more affordable option than ongoing private instruction and far more effective than practicing on your own.
How to prepare for your first private instruction session.
Include in your email to us what you specifically want to work on. Let us know if you have a theme to the private instruction that you want to focus on (see above suggestions) and if you have any injuries that you are working through. Consider taking the warmup of a class prior to if you want to work on advanced poses so that you're more open. More progress can be made in a shorter amount of time and ensures that the time you have with your instructor is as efficient as possible. Please don't stand us up! Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your private sessions to get checked in and settled. All reservations must be canceled at least four hours in advance. Cancellations within four hours will result in a charge to your credit card on file. You can cancel your reservation by calling us or emailing us at email@example.com.
Current Membership Opportunities
New to Y2? Get 3 Weeks Unlimited for $39
You're just a non-stop yoga fanatic and want to wear out your stay! *Certain restrictions apply. See store for details