Quarantine Quoted Perfectly
June 30, 2020 Posted by Y2 Yoga Blog
We know, you’re probably sick of quarantine by now.
However, staying positive and finding a way to laugh through this can be the best way to make the time go by just a little bit faster. We complied a list of quotes that fit quarantine perfectly. Check them out:
- “Please kindly go away, I’m introverting.” – Beth Buelow
- “Neeeeeaaaaarrrrrr, faarrrr, whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever you are…. make sure you’re practicing social distancing!” – Celine Dion
- “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday.” – A.A Milne
- “Try to be like a turtle – at ease in your own shell.” – Bill Copeland
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” Bill Waterson
- “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos, and sometimes in the middle of chaos, you find yourself.” – Boonaa Mohammed
- “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
The end is near friends (hopefully). Until then, stay safe, happy and healthy.
Namaste, Y2 Yoga