Self care for all!
February 4, 2021 Posted by Y2 Yoga Blog
Self Care is Important
We know that life is busy and it is difficult to find time for self care. But without a “happy” you, how can you give to others? No matter, a student, a full time mom or dad, full time employment or any combo of these, taking time to care for ourselves is essential. Taking time for yourself is not selfish in fact it’s quite the opposite. Without self care you are not your strongest physically, mentally or emotionally. Here are a few ideas to squeeze into your day that can make a world of difference. Just try a few and see what happens.
- Give yourself a pedicure or a manicure or go get a pedicure or manicure
- Read a book or magazine for an hour.
- Sit on the front porch.
- Take a bubble bath—complete with candles and calming music.
- Pick or buy a bouquet of fresh flowers.
- Take a leisurely walk without a goal.
- Put on a homemade face mask
And of course, we would be remiss to add the shameless plug of HOT YOGA AT Y2!🤪